● Flush fitting with no protrusion when not in use
● Shallow embedment, hence less chance of drilling into rebar, and faster drilling
● Removal of fixture leaves anchor undisturbed
● Setting tool stamp marks to indicate complete expansion
● Visual expansion check with setting tool
● Permanent anchorage point in solid concrete, brick or masonry
● Can be used with all types of bolts, screws and studs
Drop-in-anchor may be set at any depth or flush to the surface. The correct setting tool for each size should be used to guarantee full expansion of the anchor body.